Data Privacy Statement
The controller in the meaning of the data protection laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in particular is: MedSurv GmbH
Your rights as a data subject
You may exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details for our Data Protection Officer that are provided here:
• obtain information on the data stored about you and how it is processed;
• obtain rectification of incorrect personal data;
• obtain erasure of the data we have stored about you;
• obtain restriction of data processing, where we are unable to erase your data due to legal obligations;
• object to the processing of your data by us; and
• obtain data portability, where you have consented to data processing, or have entered into a contract with us.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time, effective for the future.
You are entitled at any time to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority that is responsible for you. The supervisory authority responsible for you depends on the federal state of your habitual residence, your workplace or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) and their addresses can be obtained at:
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those stated here. We only transfer your personal data to third parties where:
• you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
• processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there are no reasons to assume that you have overriding interests in the nondisclosure of your data that require protection.
Deletion, i.e. blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data efficiency. Therefore, we store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes set out herein or as required by the various retention periods defined by law. The data is routinely blocked or erased in accordance with the legal obligations once the individual purpose no longer applies, i.e. at the end of these periods.
Like many other websites, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive by a website server. Because of this, we automatically receive certain data such as the IP address, browser, operating system and your Internet service provider.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to place viruses on your computer. The information contained in the cookies helps us to facilitate navigation and display our webpages correctly.
On no accounts will the data collected by cookies be passed on to third parties without your consent, nor will the information be associated with your personal data.
We use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) in HTTPS in order to protect the security of your data during transfer.
Use of Matomo
The information about your use of the Internet offering generated by the cookie is stored on a server in Germany.
You can decide whether a unique tracking cookie may be placed on your computer to enable the website operator to collect and analyse various statistical data.
Amendment of our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement to ensure that it complies with the latest legal obligations or to reflect changes in our performances in our Privacy Statement, e.g. when we introduce new services. The new Privacy Statement will then apply from your next visit.
Questions for the Data Protection Officer or about data protection
If you have questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly:
Mattes Hamann email@example.com
This Privacy Statement was prepared using the Privacy Statement Generator by activeMind AG.